Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Time To Reflect

Four months ago I stepped back from blogging. While I enjoyed blogging immensely it had started to become a chore. Stepping back allowed time for rest and renewal and I am now excited to be blogging again.


For those of you new to my blog I would like to welcome you and introduce myself. My name is Rosemary Gandolfo, I am a Certified Life Coach. My blog is designed to offer you inspiration, as it's title suggests, as well as insights into coaching and how it works.

This time of year is very special to me. Winter is ending and spring is just over the horizon. This is a perfect time of year to be still and reflect. To institute a new discipline or create a new habit. Many people choose to do this around January 1st. Perhaps you were one of those people. I know I was. One of my resolutions was to begin handing out the "Because Nice Matters" award.


I am happy to say that last week I bestowed my first award, with quite a few more to come! If you would like to know more about this award please visit http://www.attitudeslifecoaching.com/NiceMattersAward.html



How about you? How are those resolutions going? Perhaps this is a time that you would like to revisit them and re-evaluate what you decided to do back in January. Join with me, and make this year, THE YEAR fullfill your resolutions!

2 comments:

ADB said...

Hello Rosemary, it's good to see you back posting. Looking forward to more inspirational entries.

Guido

Marlene said...

Hi Rosemary, Welcome back. You were missed. Good to see you again.